JINGLE ALL THE GAY! Thursday Dec 15 @ 7pm, 2022
Thu, Dec 15 at 7pm
Seattle, it’s time to REJOICE! Your beloved holigay tradition returns to West Hall with more comfort and joy than ever before…and this past few years has us all feeling the importance of gathering strength and power as a community more than ever. Don’t miss the new surprises and magic of this year’s LIVE (but limited, and final) run. There’s exciting new things in store for next year, so don’t miss your last chance to revel in this iconic cast and production….tickets WILL go quick!
Tickets: $40-$50 in advance, $45-$55 at the door
RESERVE A SPECIAL VIP TABLE BY THE STAGE!
- $275/table (seats up to 4)
- Includes exclusive reserved table seating up front by the stage, table service for cocktails and dinner by The Tin Table, and a special gift from the JINGLE ALL THE GAY cast!
- Only 6 tables available per show!
PREMIUM RESERVED SEATING AVAILABLE!
- Reserved seating with your party in the first two rows! (please note your party must purchase tickets under the same name/order number to gaurantee seating together)
Featuring an all-star cast of burlesque, cabaret, dance, drag, and musical luminaries:
* Kitten N' Lou
* Cherdonna Shinatra
* ilvs strauss
* Markeith Wiley
* Woody Shticks
* Lola Van Ella
* Jeez Loueez
* Tito Bonito
* Montez Jenkins Copeland
* Kylie Mooncakes
Seattle, December 2nd-18th: After co-producing an iconic decade of Homo For The Holidays in Seattle, Kitten N’ Lou ushered in a new chapter of this beloved holiday tradition in 2018 to critical and audience acclaim….Jingle All the Gay! This deliciously queer and delectably extravagant holiday confection featuring a bombastic all-star cast is guaranteed to make even the most stubborn yuletides gay.
Jingle All the Gay invites you to join our chosen family of fabulous fruitcakes in a joyful and triumphant celebration of song, dance, burlesque, and holiday hilarity. Light your menorah, stuff your stockings, and revel in the power of live theater again!
“Jingle All the Gay's New Cast F*cking Sleighs!” (The Stranger)
Praise for Kitten N' Lou Productions:
- "Passion and camp that's otherwise missing in Seattle's theater scene..." (The Stranger)
- "BRILLIANTLY DERANGED" (TimeOut New York)
- “Feminist icons!” (The Australian Times)
- “Genius!” (Huffington Post)
- "Insanely fun to watch" (Verbicide Magazine)
- “Underneath the fabulousness, there's real dancing going on…” (Seattle Weekly)
Jingle All The Gay offers a limited number of spots for volunteer ushers in exchange for a ticket to the show! Email email@example.com for details. NOTAFLOF
We are following the King County Health Department COVID guidelines. Jingle All The Gay strongly recommends and encourages all audience members to wear masks when not activiely eating or drinking.